Together with our affiliates, (“we”, “us”, or “our”) recognize the importance of privacy and is committed to providing transparency and control over the use of the data in online advertising.
1. User identification
We do not collect or process any information that allows identifying a particular individual directly.
We do not collect or process information related to (i) name, user address, place of work, date of birth, email address, or phone number (ii) hardware-based identifiers such as UDID or MAC Address and (iii) sensitive information (such as religion, political opinion, health…).
We do not create segments to specifically target children under 16 years old.
In order to deliver personalized ads as well as non-personalized ads, we use 3 methods to single out users depending on the device they use, web or mobile and operating system:
We drop a cookie on the user web and/or mobile browser. Cookies are used to single out a user and store a randomly generated identifier to identify his browser across visits.
For some environments – for example, Apple devices using Safari browser – We use an identification methodology based on IP address non-reversible encryption, browser used and operating system. This method allows to single out a user in order to cap the number of times the same ad is shown to the same user.
2. Data use
We use the information we collect to deliver our services:
• Targeting: We use data to filter the ad delivery according to user interests, user location, device used or page content.
• User frequency Capping: We use data to prevent displaying too many times the same ad to the same user.
• Analytics: We use collected data for monitoring and reporting the campaign delivery for advertisers and publishers and for internal business analysis.
• Ad Delivery: We transmit collected data to programmatic buyers so that they can deliver their campaigns.
• Delivery Algorithm training: We use collected data in order to improve our service and technology.
• Cross device experience: To provide a consolidated experience through the different device or browser environments, we may link the identifiers on the different browsers and environments the user is using.
4. Data retention and storage
We retain the data linked to a user up to 12 months from the date of collection.
We may also store aggregated and non-personal data for a longer period than 12 months for financial and statistical reasons.
For security reasons, user’ IP address is stored in a private security log for a period of 4 months.
We use generally accepted industry security standards to protect data.
We may be required to disclose data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
We may also disclose your information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, dissolution or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we reserve the right to disclose or transfer your data, and you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal data.